Physics for Early Childhood
Explore extraordinary science in this hands-on workshop packed with practical ideas to engage young children with science. Your workshop facilitator will guide participants through physics concepts including gravity, sound, and floating and sinking, with demonstrations, group discussions and practical activities using everyday materials.
* Present intriguing science demonstrations to spark enthusiasm and start conversations about science.
* Provide a range of hands-on activities to allow children to play with science.
* Explain some physics concepts using everyday language.
* Chairs for participants
* A few tables for the hands-on activities
* Access to water for filling containers
* Parking as close to the venue as possible
* Access to the venue 1 hour before the workshop starts to set up
Price for self-hosted workshops (e.g. held at your centre):
$594 including GST for up to 12 participants
Quotes for larger groups are available on request.
A tax invoice will be provided after the visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Creative Science also offers a 1-hour hands-on science session for children aged 3-6 years, ‘Be a Scientist’.
To book a ‘Playing with Science’ workshop, please submit your details below and we will contact you to discuss your booking. For enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0402 063 921.
(If you have problems completing the form in the frame below, please try the direct link to Google Form.)